Named for the Hindi word for “mustache,” these curtains are covered in them, combined to form a geometric pattern. Hand block printed, each curtain is colored using natural dyes on lightweight cotton fabric, the gauzy panel letting in just the right amount of light.
- Choose from yellow or black-blue
- Lightweight cotton fabric
- Hand dyed with natural dyes
- Printed by hand with carved wooden blocks
- 3" rod pocket for hanging with backtabs
- Panel measures 44'' x 84''
- Includes 1 panel
Gently hand wash separately for the first few washes to care for the delicate fabric and any potential color bleed.
This product ships from the maker within 6 days, via USPS
If you're not happy with this item for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 14 days.